Tag Archives: 上海市休闲会所

17Sep/19

TURKS CAICOS TO TOUGHEN UP ON ILLEGALS

first_img TCI Premier Responds To Beaches’ Letter Announcing Closure TCI on Alert as riots rage in Haiti, two-year president asked to resign Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp Related Items:governor peter beckingham, haiti, illegal migrants, memorandum of understanding, MOU, pnp administration, premier, turks and caicos Recommended for you Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsAppProvidenciales, 24 Nov 2014 – A measure similar to what the Bahamas Ministry of Foreign Affairs instituted for immigrants is coming for the Turks and Caicos. Announced last week by the Premier during what he dubbed, his mid-term address the nation’s leader commended the work of the coastal radar and pledged his administration’s commitment to building its capacity within the new budget year… but he also said for illegals already living in the Turks and Caicos, there is a plan. QUOTE. Regularizing those here justifiably and documenting those which are not in the country on legal status is a stride the PNP Administration is prepared to activate. Law enforcers said the nation’s leader are already being prepared. During a recent trip into Haiti, HE Peter Beckingham, the Governor also promised the Haitian government to aide in a registration of its citizens in The Turks and Caicos. The words of the MOU between the two countries have been agreed to now, it is just left for the documents to be signed. Turks and Caicos islanders among those from the outside watching the situation with bated breath as The Bahamas on November 1st took a stern stance on illegal migrants; while the move has brought backlash… it has seen hundreds of non-documented migrants rounded up, deported and has received acclaim from Bahamian citizens. Hospital overflowing, chaos, damage and dead bodies in Gros-Morne Haitilast_img read more

17Sep/19

Ibrahimovic rules out January loan move

first_imgZlatan Ibrahimovic has put an end to speculation linking him with a loan move to a European club in JanuaryThe 37-year-old striker had been linked with moves to former clubs Manchester United and AC Milan with even Real Madrid being touted as a possible destination.But, on the back of his first season in the MLS with new club LA Galaxy, Ibrahimovic has no plans on going anywhere.“If I belong to Galaxy, I am a Galaxy player,” said Ibrahimovic, according to Sky Sports.“I don’t go abroad and do these things – loan and this… I don’t need that.“I mean if I belong to one club, I stay in one club. I focus on that club and I give all my attention to that club, so that is not in my mind.”After failing to reach the MLS Cup playoff places, Ibrahimovic insists that Galaxy must challenge for silverware if he is to remain.“For me to return, I want to be able to challenge for the trophy,” Ibrahimovic said. “I am not here for a vacation. I am here for the challenge.harry maguire, manchester UnitedMaguire says United need to build on today’s win George Patchias – September 14, 2019 Harry Maguire wants his United teammates to build on the victory over Leicester City.During the summer, Harry Maguire was referred to as the ultimate…“I want to feel I have a chance to be the best in MLS – my team, not me, because I am the best. I want to feel my team against the other ones.“In the long term, I don’t know how it looks like. It is new for me – I am here six or seven months.“But the club knows all my wishes and all my demands. It is up to them what they want.“But they are positive and they have been very good to me. They have helped me and my family with whatever I need.“Let’s say I am not worried.”Galaxy president Chris Klein also confirmed Ibrahimovic remains a part of their plans for next season.The Swede finished last season with 22 goals and seven assists in 26 MLS games for Galaxy.last_img read more

05Sep/19

PUBG Mobiles most exciting update brings helicopters RPGs and more

first_imgIBTimes VideoRelated VideosMore videos Play VideoPauseMute0:00/0:50Loaded: 0%0:00Progress: 0%Stream TypeLIVE-0:50?Playback Rate1xChaptersChaptersDescriptionsdescriptions off, selectedSubtitlessubtitles settings, opens subtitles settings dialogsubtitles off, selectedAudio Trackdefault, selectedFullscreenThis is a modal window.Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentBackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparentWindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaqueFont Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400%Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadowFont FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall CapsReset restore all settings to the default valuesDoneClose Modal DialogEnd of dialog window. COPY LINKAD Loading … Close This has to be the coolest PUBG Mobile trick, EVER!!!center_img PUBG Mobile has become a household name in India and across the globe. Be it for good or bad reasons, PUBG Mobile is a hot topic of discussion among friends and families. For its players, PUBG Mobile brings an ultimate gaming experience without having a gaming setup in place. But that’s not the only reason why PUBG Mobile is so popular.Tencent Games, developer of PUBG Mobile, is constantly updating its battle royale game with new features and content that is attracting new players while keeping existing ones engaged to the game. But an upcoming update to PUBG Mobile has to be the most exciting one ever as it brings fresh weapons and content straight out of players’ wild imaginations.PUBG Mobile has updated its Chinese beta version of the app to introduce helicopters, new combat vehicle, enhanced weapons like RPGs and much more. Sadly, there’s no word on if and when the new content will arrive for the masses, but it could eventually make it to the rest of the world when the developers think it’s ready.For now, players can either wait in the excitement of the new update or try downloading the Chinese version of the game on the phone to test the new features. But doing so won’t sync your game progress, neither will it allow you to play with your mates unless they also have the Chinese version installed on the phones. PUBG Mobile updateScreenshotRegardless of what option you choose, it’s worth checking out the new content in the upcoming update before it is officially released.HelicoptersThis has to be the single best thing in PUBG Mobile. We played Call of Duty Mobile and found the choppers to be quite exciting. Bringing helicopters to PUBG Mobile enhances the gameplay by taking the combat to the skies. Helicopters also make it easier to commute and spot enemies to take them out while flying.The controls are pretty simple, top arrow to lift, down arrow to land and the direction is controlled separately. The chopper in the game replicates the real-life Boeing AH-6 Light Helicopter and it appears up to 4 people can sit in it.As the pilot flies the chopper around, other players will be able to engage in the combat, just like in the case of a car or jeep. But a sample video shows that the helicopters won’t be a part of the Classic mode in Erangel, but a special Arcade mode. The details of it remain to be uncovered.RPGs, grenade launcher and moreWith a new mode of transport included in PUBG Mobile, players need to be equipped with capable weapons. PUBG Mobile also comes with RPG and grenade launchers so players in the chopper or on the ground can engage in a fair fight. Both these new weapons don’t have a long-range, so players would need to get close to the enemies to take them out. PUBG Mobile Lite has RPGsIBTimes India/Sami KhanAdditionally, there are several new items for players, such as a repair kit for the chopper, binoculars and more. Players also get a chute to land safely if they jump out a flying chopper.Combat vehicleIn addition to the choppers and new weapons, PUBG Mobile also has a new BRDM combat ground vehicle, which can withstand gunfire and explosions. The vehicle is already seen in the PC version of the game and it can travel both on land and in water. If not a helicopter, this can be a really cool mode of transport in the game.Check out a video published by Mr. Ghost Gaming on YouTube, which has been taken from a Chinese beta tester of the game.Let us know what you think and if the new additions are exciting.last_img read more

03Sep/19

Sierra Leone floods mudslide kill 312

first_imgThis picture shows flooded streets in Regent near Freetown, on 14 August, 2017. Photo: AFPAt least 312 people were killed and more than 2,000 left homeless on Monday when heavy flooding hit Sierra Leone’s capital of Freetown, leaving morgues overflowing and residents desperately searching for loved ones.An AFP journalist at the scene saw bodies being carried away and houses submerged in two areas of the city, where roads turned into churning rivers of mud and corpses were washed up on the streets.Red Cross spokesman Patrick Massaquoi told AFP the death toll was 312 but could rise further as his team continued to survey disaster areas in Freetown and tally the number of dead.Mohamed Sinneh, a morgue technician at Freetown’s Connaught Hospital, said 180 bodies had been received so far at his facility alone, many of them children, leaving no space to lay what he described as the “overwhelming number of dead”.Many more bodies were taken to private morgues, Sinneh said.Images obtained by AFP showed a ferocious churning of dark orange mud coursing down a steep street in the capital, while videos posted by local residents showed people waist and chest deep in water trying to traverse the road.Fatmata Sesay, who lives on the hilltop area of Juba, said she, her three children and husband were awoken at 4:30 am by rain beating down on the mud house they occupy, which was by then submerged by water.She managed to escape by climbing onto the roof.“We have lost everything and we do not have a place to sleep,” she told AFP.Piles of corpses -Local media reports said a section of a hill in the Regent area of the city had partially collapsed, exacerbating the disaster.Other images showed battered corpses piled on top of each other, as residents struggled to cope with the destruction.Meanwhile disaster management official Candy Rogers said that “over 2,000 people are homeless,” hinting at the huge humanitarian effort that will be required to deal with the fallout of the flooding in one of Africa’s poorest nations.Freetown, an overcrowded coastal city of 1.2 million, is hit each year by flooding during several months of rain that destroys makeshift settlements and raises the risk of waterborne diseases such as cholera.Flooding in the capital in 2015 killed 10 people and left thousands homeless.Sierra Leone was one of the west African nations hit by an outbreak of the Ebola virus in 2014 that left more than 4,000 people dead in the country, and it has struggled to revive its economy since the crisis.About 60 percent of people in Sierra Leone live below the national poverty line, according to the United Nations Development Programme.last_img read more

03Sep/19

China summons Canada envoy over detained Huawei exec

first_imgA sign of the Alouette Correctional Centre for Women, where Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou is being held on an extradition warrant, is seen outside the facility in Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada on 8 December 2018. Photo: ReutersChina on Saturday summoned the Canadian ambassador over the “unconscionable and vile” detention of telecom giant Huawei’s chief financial officer in Vancouver, state media reported, in Beijing’s latest angry response to the hot-button case.Meng Wanzhou has been held since 1 December in Canada on an American extradition request and faces US fraud charges related to sanctions-breaking business dealings with Iran.The 46-year-old executive was arrested in Vancouver while changing planes, ratcheting up tensions between the US and China just as the countries’ leaders agreed to a truce in their trade war.In a statement cited by official news agency Xinhua, China’s vice foreign minister Le Yucheng said Meng’s detention was a “severe violation” of her rights and interests as a Chinese citizen.”Such a move ignores the law and is unreasonable, unconscionable, and vile in nature,” the news agency quoted Le as saying in the statement.Le summoned Canadian ambassador John McCallum in protest and urged Ottawa to release Meng immediately or face “grave consequences that the Canadian side should be held accountable for”, Xinhua said.Meng — the daughter of Huawei founder Ren Zhengfei, a former engineer in China’s People’s Liberation Army — is set to remain in custody until at least Monday, when a Canadian court is expected to decide on bail.Meng Wanzhou, Huawei Technologies Co Ltd`s chief financial officer (CFO), is seen in this undated handout photo obtained by Reuters on 6 December 2018. Photo: ReutersIn a hearing that was adjourned on Friday, Canadian government lawyer John Gibb-Carsley asked for bail to be denied, saying Meng has been accused of “conspiracy to defraud multiple financial institutions.”He said if convicted, she faces more than 30 years in prison.Meng is specifically accused of lying to a US bank, identified by her lawyer as “Hong Kong Bank”, about the use of a covert subsidiary to sell to Iran in breach of sanctions.Extradition treatyThe extradition process could take months, even years, if appeals are made in the case.Canada has a long-standing extradition treaty with the United States, requiring it to cooperate with US Department of Justice requests to hand over suspects.The offence for which extradition is being sought must also be a crime in Canada, and a Canadian court must decide if there is sufficient evidence to support the extradition.On Thursday, prime minister Justin Trudeau defended Canada’s arrest of Meng, saying politics played no part in the decision.A spokesman for Canadian Foreign Minister Chrystia Freeland told AFP on Saturday that Ottawa had no further comment on the case.Huawei said Friday that it would “continue to follow the bail hearing”, expressing “every confidence that the Canadian and US legal systems will reach the right conclusion”.Meng’s detention in Canada came on the day of a summit between US president Donald Trump and his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping, at which they agreed to a truce in their tit-for-tat tariff battle.The world’s top two economies have exchanged steep tariffs on more than $300 billion in total two-way trade, locking them in a conflict that has begun to eat into profits.last_img
31Aug/19

Three killed in separate incidents

first_imgKolkata: In a tragic incident, a promising cricketer was killed by lightening in the city while two separate road accidents claimed two lives and injured seven others in the districts.Debabrata Pal (21), a resident of Hooghly’s Srerampur was returning home after practicing cricket on Vivekananda Park ground at around 1.40 pm when the accident took place. According to local sources, the victim stopped his practice after it started raining. When he was walking along the lane, lightning struck him. He was later taken to a nearby hospital where doctors pronounced him brought dead. The victim used to play cricket for Calcutta Cricket Academy. Also Read – Heavy rain hits traffic, flightsRoad accident claimed lives of two children who were returning home on a bicycle along with their parents. The deceased have been identified as Ganesh and Riya Bhunia. Their parents have also received injuries. It took place at Radhanagar village under Bishnupur police station in Bankura on Saturday night when a speeding truck hit the bicycle. The driver of the truck fled the spot leaving the vehicle at the spot. Locals took the injured victims to Radhanagar Gramin hospital where the children were declared brought dead while their parents are undergoing treatment in the hospital. Police seized the truck and are conducting raids to nab the driver. In another accident, five persons were injured when the car they were travelling in overturned on National Highway 6 near Manasatala at Uluberai. According to police, there were three youth and a woman in the car.last_img read more

31Aug/19

Showcasing works of excellence

first_imgWitness works of excellence – both in terms of material application and aesthetic appeal – at the Lalit Kala Akademi’s 59th National Exhibition of Art 2017-18. This exhibition is held every year to exhibit the works of excellence and to give recognition to outstanding artists and covers artworks from a broad range of mediums like paintings, sculptures, graphics, photographs, drawings, installation and multimedia. To celebrate the 70th year of Indian Independence there are two categories for award selection – 10 awards for the age group between 30-50 years and five awards for age group above 50 years. Also Read – Add new books to your shelfAccording to C S Krishna Setty, Administrator, Lalit Kala Akademi, “The Akademi has received 3644 entries submitted by 1433 artist throughout the country. It has nominated five first tier selection jury members namely Prof. Shyam Sharma (Bihar), Noni Borpuzari (Assam), Ramdas Adyanthaya (Karnataka), V. Nagdas (Chhattisgarh), Johny ML (New Delhi).”The selection Jury has recommended inviting artworks from eminent artists such as Bose Krishnamachari, T.V. Santhosh, Atul Dodiya, Manu Parekh, K.S. Radhakrishnan, Subodh Gupta, Adwaita Gadanayak, Jyoti Bhatt, Sudarshan Shetty, L.N. Tallur and N. Pushpamala.”The selection jury unanimously selected 173 exhibits indifferent disciplines by 172 artists for the National exhibition. The exhibition will be organized at Lalit Kala Akademi Galleries, New Delhi in the mid of January 2018,” says Setty.last_img read more

31Aug/19

News of fatwa against Nusrat found to be fake

first_imgKolkata: The news of fatwa given by Darul Uloom to Nusrat Jahan for wearing bindi and marrying a non-Muslim, which is being circulated in national media for the past couple of days, has been found to be false.An investigation carried out by fact-checking website AltNews has proved that the news regarding Nusrat’s marriage is a fake one. Nusrat, the Trinamool MP from Basirhat who has recently married businessman Nikhil Jain, took her oath in Parliament in Bengali and touched the feet of the Speaker. Nusrat’s gesture was appreciated by social media and media alike. The controversy began after a national television channel telecast the statement of Asad Kashim of Darul Uloom, portraying him as an Ulema. He had allegedly criticised Nusrat’s gesture, her marrying a non-Muslim and wearing bindi. Also Read – Rs 13,000 crore investment to provide 2 lakh jobs: MamataSome media channels subsequently began telecasting Asad’s statement as a fatwa. AltNews got hold of Asad, who told the reporter that the representatives of two national channels had asked him for his comment on the matter and he had expressed his views, which have nothing to do with a fatwa. He has also denied any connection with Darul Uloom. There is nothing on the fatwa in the official website of Darul Uloom either. When contacted by AltNews, a senior official of Darul categorically denied the issuance of any such fatwa against Nusrat.last_img read more